•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Game keeps freezing now

Idk what the hell yall did but my entire client was set to default I had to redo all my binds and everything. Now my game would freeze just opening up the score board or changing classes during new round countdowns. It takes like 7 seconds to spawn into a new round losing me those precious seconds to go down side corridor and shoot out an EZ Mando Rocket. I pressed the reccomended settings in the graphic options 2 for the snaps and put my fps to the highest setting which was 230. Some servers i can't even join without my game freezing now having to restart the entire client. Or when I am racking up kills and just jumping game ends up freezing. Also now pressing simple buttons doesn't even do what they're suppose to do. I Changed the UI to alpha model and everything seems fine now but there is still that freezing the entire game between rounds. What the Fook did yall do.

And by the way if those settings are all default when a new player joins expect them to easily give up since there is no warning to set your snaps and everything the right way on the already rice grain French fry letters we have In the UI