•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Game acting as if my alt attack mode is constantly being held down

I reinstalled this game recently and I'm running into a very strange problem where as soon as I get into the game, my character is constantly using alt attacks (charging pistols, kicking) as if I'm holding down right-click. I've tried reconnecting, resetting my controls to default, and checking my hardware isn't broken, but it's fine. I've also tried rebinding the alt attack to complete different controls, and it still does it. Not sure what is causing this, it's very baffling.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Weird. And interesting... And weird.

Try physically disconnect keyboard and mouse right in the middle of the round and see what happens.

Upload these files to this thread:
"Jedi Academy\GameData\base\autoexec.cfg"
"Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII\autoexec.cfg".
You may not have both files, that's normal. Upload both or the one you have.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I know there is at least a command to make your character to constantly attack with /+attack. Though I am not sure if this command can get stuck after quitting the game and also how in the first place it would have activated for you. If it somehow had then Id guess it would be stuck in your jampconfig.