Free mb2 players #FreeGogo

**Exposed: I Was Unjustly Banned from Gonk!**

Today, I am here to expose a great injustice that happened to me. I was banned from the Gonk servers for no reason! I was playing casually, enjoying my time, when suddenly, I was surprised by a completely unjustified ban. It's lamentable that such a popular and beloved platform for players has administrators who make arbitrary decisions without any concrete basis.

The Gonk administrators decided to ban me without any prior warning or valid reason. I have always played fairly, respecting the rules and the community. I have never engaged in toxic or unethical behavior. This is a clear demonstration of abuse of power and a violation of players' rights. It is not just a personal matter but a larger concern about how the administrators are handling the player community.

During the time I was on Gonk, I was always a dedicated and enthusiastic player. I participated in numerous events, helped new players, and contributed to making the community a more welcoming and fun place for everyone. I never imagined I would be treated this way. I was banned without any opportunity to defend myself or understand the reason behind this decision.

I demand justice! This type of attitude cannot be tolerated. Administrators must be impartial and fair, not banning players arbitrarily. The minimum we expect from an administration is transparency and fairness in the application of rules. In my case, there was no explanation or communication. I was simply expelled from the community for no apparent reason.

Besides me, many other players have also been banned in a similar manner. I have received numerous supportive messages from other community members who also feel wronged and outraged by the way Gonk administrators are acting. We are not asking for favors or privileges, just fair and equal treatment.

I ask all those who have also been wronged to join me in this fight for justice. We need to unite so our voices can be heard. It is important that Gonk administrators understand that their actions have consequences and that the community will not remain silent in the face of these injustices.

Let's use social media, forums, and any available platform to spread this message and seek support. Share your stories, tag the Gonk administrators, and show that we are not alone. The more people who know about this situation, the greater the pressure for measures to be taken and justice to be served.

#FreeGogo #FreeTrolls

This is not just my fight, but a fight for all players who have been silenced and wronged. Support this cause and help spread this message so that we can bring justice to all Gonk players. No one deserves to be treated this way, and together, we can make a difference. I will continue to fight for justice and will not rest until all players receive the respect and consideration they deserve.

It is essential that Gonk administrators review their policies and procedures. The lack of transparency and the making of arbitrary decisions not only harm players but also affect the platform's reputation. A healthy and fair community is essential for the growth and success of any online game.

I reinforce my request here: that a review of my case and the cases of other players who were unjustly banned be conducted. That an opportunity for defense be given and that decisions be made based on concrete evidence and not on assumptions or personal preferences. We only want justice and a fair and balanced gaming environment.

The Gonk community has always been a place of fun, friendship, and healthy competition. We will not allow the lack of transparency and injustice to destroy this. We count on everyone's support so that we can reverse this situation and ensure that all players are treated with respect and justice.

Let's keep fighting for our rights and showing that the community's unity is stronger than any unjust decision. We will not be silenced. Our voice will be heard, and justice will prevail.

#FreeGogo #FreeTrolls

Thank you all for your support and solidarity. Together, we will make a difference and bring justice to all Gonk players.

Kitsu-Nesh'Kaa

Internal Beta Team
I'm really waiting when devs making a UI voting system, like votemap and votekick against such characters.

#freeGogo
Maybe a direct talk with gonk admins would help? They seem to be quite active on the official gonk discord server. I'll leave you a link here

Edit: For some reason I can't paste gonk discord link here, so I will send you the link in DM's : )

**Exposed: I Was Unjustly Banned from Gonk!**

Today, I am here to expose a great injustice that happened to me. I was banned from the Gonk servers for no reason! I was playing casually, enjoying my time, when suddenly, I was surprised by a completely unjustified ban. It's lamentable that such a popular and beloved platform for players has administrators who make arbitrary decisions without any concrete basis.

The Gonk administrators decided to ban me without any prior warning or valid reason. I have always played fairly, respecting the rules and the community. I have never engaged in toxic or unethical behavior. This is a clear demonstration of abuse of power and a violation of players' rights. It is not just a personal matter but a larger concern about how the administrators are handling the player community.

During the time I was on Gonk, I was always a dedicated and enthusiastic player. I participated in numerous events, helped new players, and contributed to making the community a more welcoming and fun place for everyone. I never imagined I would be treated this way. I was banned without any opportunity to defend myself or understand the reason behind this decision.

I demand justice! This type of attitude cannot be tolerated. Administrators must be impartial and fair, not banning players arbitrarily. The minimum we expect from an administration is transparency and fairness in the application of rules. In my case, there was no explanation or communication. I was simply expelled from the community for no apparent reason.

Besides me, many other players have also been banned in a similar manner. I have received numerous supportive messages from other community members who also feel wronged and outraged by the way Gonk administrators are acting. We are not asking for favors or privileges, just fair and equal treatment.

I ask all those who have also been wronged to join me in this fight for justice. We need to unite so our voices can be heard. It is important that Gonk administrators understand that their actions have consequences and that the community will not remain silent in the face of these injustices.

Let's use social media, forums, and any available platform to spread this message and seek support. Share your stories, tag the Gonk administrators, and show that we are not alone. The more people who know about this situation, the greater the pressure for measures to be taken and justice to be served.

#FreeGogo #FreeTrolls

This is not just my fight, but a fight for all players who have been silenced and wronged. Support this cause and help spread this message so that we can bring justice to all Gonk players. No one deserves to be treated this way, and together, we can make a difference. I will continue to fight for justice and will not rest until all players receive the respect and consideration they deserve.

It is essential that Gonk administrators review their policies and procedures. The lack of transparency and the making of arbitrary decisions not only harm players but also affect the platform's reputation. A healthy and fair community is essential for the growth and success of any online game.

I reinforce my request here: that a review of my case and the cases of other players who were unjustly banned be conducted. That an opportunity for defense be given and that decisions be made based on concrete evidence and not on assumptions or personal preferences. We only want justice and a fair and balanced gaming environment.

The Gonk community has always been a place of fun, friendship, and healthy competition. We will not allow the lack of transparency and injustice to destroy this. We count on everyone's support so that we can reverse this situation and ensure that all players are treated with respect and justice.

Let's keep fighting for our rights and showing that the community's unity is stronger than any unjust decision. We will not be silenced. Our voice will be heard, and justice will prevail.

#FreeGogo #FreeTrolls

Thank you all for your support and solidarity. Together, we will make a difference and bring justice to all Gonk players.
What unforgivable sin did you commit to get banned on GONK out of all servers?

#freeGogo
Maybe a direct talk with gonk admins would help? They seem to be quite active on the official gonk discord server. I'll leave you a link here

Edit: For some reason I can't paste gonk discord link here, so I will send you the link in DM's : )

send me the gonk discord link