Unconfirmed Force Seeing Bug: Auto-Deactivates

TeKilla

Donator
For some strange reason, I haven’t been able to use Force Seeing for the past couple of days. When I try to activate it, it immediately deactivates on its own.

I believe I tested it right after the recent major update, and it was working fine, but I just noticed this issue yesterday and today.

I’ve tried assigning it to different keys, but the result is always the same—it deactivates almost instantly when I try to use it.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I’ve uploaded a video showing the problem:

Fuse294

FA Contributor
Donator
Internal Beta Team
This is a known issue that seems to occur randomly, sometimes sense works, other times it doesn't.

TeKilla

Donator
Indeed, I tested it again a little while ago on a few servers, and strangely, the issue didn’t occur for me this time.

I even thought about testing if the bug happens when the server_fps cvar is set above or different from the default value of 40, since I hadn’t explored that possibility yet, but it seems there must be something else causing this.

Last edited:

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Indeed, I tested it again a little while ago on a few servers, and strangely, the issue didn’t occur for me this time.

I even thought about testing if the bug happens when the server_fps cvar is set above or different from the default value of 40, since I hadn’t explored that possibility yet, but it seems there must be something else causing this.
not bcs of sv fps

Fuse294

FA Contributor
Donator
Internal Beta Team
I added it to the list of known bugs for R20 a couple days ago when you first mentioned it.