Force block should block force sense

To me it makes no sense why the level of force block attained wouldn't block force sense of the same level, like force block 3 blocks all force sense, or force block 2 blocks force sense 1 and 2 but not 3. Force sense in my opinion should just be completely removed from the game as its an unfun mechanic that kills a lot of playstyles, but I can see this simple change as a temporary solution while sense is being completely overhauled to not be cancer or just removed.

To me it makes no sense why the level of force block attained wouldn't block force sense of the same level, like force block 3 blocks all force sense, or force block 2 blocks force sense 1 and 2 but not 3. Force sense in my opinion should just be completely removed from the game as its an unfun mechanic that kills a lot of playstyles, but I can see this simple change as a temporary solution while sense is being completely overhauled to not be cancer or just removed.
If that's true, guess we're not alive then lol

Force block is how well your dude can brace for a push or pull

i think this is the first non-terrible post this guy has ever made, we can probably all agree that sense is pretty dumb in it's current state - there have been plenty of ideas thrown around in various threads including reworks to sense itself, sense resistant classes etc. I dont know if force block really helps in this case as jedi can sense each other as it is. The real imbalance is saberists vs gunners

i think this is the first non-terrible post this guy has ever made, we can probably all agree that sense is pretty dumb in it's current state - there have been plenty of ideas thrown around in various threads including reworks to sense itself, sense resistant classes etc. I dont know if force block really helps in this case as jedi can sense each other as it is. The real imbalance is saberists vs gunners
Tbh I never use sense, yeah its good for seeing thu walls but you can basically hear and read where people are at due to what's going on. Only interesting things sense 3 can do imo is see how low people are and able to dodge a high projectile shot. Plus sense is very loud people can tell you're near by if you use it.

Kodar

Internal Beta Team
Tbh I never use sense, yeah its good for seeing thu walls but you can basically hear and read where people are at due to what's going on. Only interesting things sense 3 can do imo is see how low people are and able to dodge a high projectile shot. Plus sense is very loud people can tell you're near by if you use it.
It's a built in wall hack lol
The value of such a tool is insane. It's the single most powerful tool in the entire game even.

just make sense 2+3 sense 1 with lower fp cost

but I like this idea a lot too!!!!

JamJar's Silly Idea #12: Sense 3 should be renamed battle meditation, only work when meditating, and provide sense 2 to allies within 20m.

It shouldn't work on droids and force users with force block 3, and the opposing team should hear an audible force sound that gets louder as you near the meditating Jedi.

Why: It nerfs an OP power (yay), removes a Jedi from the actual fight (thank god), and provides support to the team.

Hello Stassin. TERRIBLE post! You are hereby REMOVED from the Movie Battles II development team.
Listen, I know you're reading this from 1909 Prussia, so things are obviously different for you, but Stassin hasn't been on the development team since before the dark times.

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
Sense is grossly overpowered and is a 100% mandatory pick in any sort of competitive or scrim setting, which is pretty busted as you can see door-to-door from reb to imp spawn on scarif, a massive map, with sense 3. That sort of constant and perfect ability to read classes, locations, numbers, and defensive structures makes it completely broken against any sort of surprise maneuver, since 1 button can destroy flanks or stealthy repositioning and thereby negate the point.

Giving sense a pulse that occurs every 4 or 5 seconds and lasts for about a second, with greatly reduced range, would likely help matters and make sense a tactical choice rather than a mandatory pick, since sense would no longer be telling you "mando behind the box, SBD near OBJ, support on the right, a sold with a grenade in the back" but more like "I see a group of over here and they're scattered around OBJ". That sort of imperfect scouting is what sense should be.