First ever super pro expert feedback from Pepsi

Hello. My name is Pepsi. I'm occasionally playing mb2 since 2007. This is literally my first time when I am giving some feedback on forums about my favorite game. I always accept any changes which moviebattles team brought to the game proccess and try to find positive things. For example, I even liked previous build despite all hateness which I saw on the forums. But now it is time to share my view with the public. I'll try to be as much unbiased as possible. So,

Dear Movie Battles team. Please remake current force points regeneration system asap.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Pepsi

P.S. Plsplspls

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Ask Jiube, he'll convince you the current system is better.

Helix

If short: you must hold block so that you don't get pushed by an opposing force user, but at the same time you must not hold block so that your FP regenerates faster, which results in neither of these choices being somewhat viable and turns the current jedi/sith gameplay into a big question mark at times.
The current drain system is simply counter-intuitive and illogical. I think that this single change should be reconsidered, everything else is nice. Maybe just lower the FB threshold instead?

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I thought the FP regen was more about gunners, not dueling?

Stassin

Donator
Okay then ask Hexodious ! We are the forces of good, this new system is to nerf ez saber kills for justice, join the gunners rebellion and fight the evil sith spam empire.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
If short: you must hold block so that you don't get pushed by an opposing force user, but at the same time you must not hold block so that your FP regenerates faster, which results in neither of these choices being somewhat viable and turns the current jedi/sith gameplay into a big question mark at times.
The current drain system is simply counter-intuitive and illogical. I think that this single change should be reconsidered, everything else is nice. Maybe just lower the FB threshold instead?
Was about to ask the same question to you :p

Helix

Huh? This thread is not related to dueling at all, why did you even ask?

Okay then ask Hexodious ! We are the forces of good, this new system is to nerf ez saber kills for justice, join the gunners rebellion and fight the evil sith spam empire.
Zpx5KgK.jpg

in the end you only made jedi harder/more boring (wee cyan deflect, as if anyone liked or asked for that) to fight gunners with, sith can still zap and whack or grip for their teammates to pick people off. also added q3 for more ez sith kills in the same update, hm

DaloLorn

I think they just thought it would be fun to make the game even more complicated for new people. Well you succeeded, even old time veterans are confused.

I just turned in my lightsaber and started playing ARC full-time. Heavens preserve me if I have to join the Imperial team, though... (Dexterity 3 provides me with a much better chance of not getting shot down in the first several seconds of an engagement, and the M5 seems to have gained 100% accuracy in this patch. You don't get that kind of mobility with any of the Imperial stuff.)

in the end you only made jedi harder/more boring (wee cyan deflect, as if anyone liked or asked for that) to fight gunners with, sith can still zap and whack or grip for their teammates to pick people off. also added q3 for more ez sith kills in the same update, hm

Yeah, a new build I'm seeing Sithside is purple with pull 3 and an undetermined level of lightning, or cyan with deflect 3, depending on the player.

glad u put u finally put it into words what ur doing

dono why you put random strikethrough though

Just repeatedly mash your right mouse button, works for me.