Finally Made the Jump

Hey all!

Little background - Jedi Academy was one of my favorite games of all time. I played it originally on my Xbox, found out there was a PC copy, and bought it that way (like, jewel case with CD Key PC copy. Before Steam - or at least, before I knew about Steam.)
I stumbled upon Movie Battles in a much earlier form. I think the Duel of the Fates bits had just been added. Alas, my computer was a potato, and I was destined to live in JA+ experiences.

Fast forward many, many years later, and Jedi Academy is on sale. I hear someone on Reddit mention that MBII is still a thing. I figured it was long-completed, long-abandoned, and... well, it wasn't either of those things. Nifty!

So here I am. Finally trying to struggle my way on to one of these servers. Surely, I will be annihilated. But I made it!

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Glad to have you onboard, I might've been the guy on Reddit. I stalk the discussions for mentions of MB2 just so I can act cool.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Welcome! It's awesome to see so many new and returning old players. MBII is definitely not dead :=)