Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yellow Only

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • All Styles

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That date/time suits me.

Typically EU is 6 hours ahead of NA correct, I don't want to sound ignorant. So 12 here is 6 p.m. there... My issue is I might be working saturday at 12. My schedule on Saturdays can differentiate quite a bit.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
Its generally a good time for most people (in the EU) as they've probably just finished work/school. My schedule is also awkward as I do 12 hour days and 12 hour nights 2/2-4 off but checking my rota I am off that day.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
If you want to avoid the ACM storing by switching styles you could just disallow having more than 1 style per duel, but allow switching between deaths.

Either way I am interested in playing :)

Since when does that work? I was under the impression that you'd lose ACM from styles even if you aren't using them, if you have no ACM to lose on current style. So ACM storing by switching back and forth between styles constantly shouldn't work. Unless something changed.

Also, I understand the appeal of this kind of thing, but I would much rather like/participate in something like a ladder structure where you organize with your opponent a time and place to fight and record all the demos. Then you can make the fights best of 20 or first to 10 wins or smth. Post demos + result and update ladder. That way you don't have 32 ppl on the server, and 32 is not the limit. Some sort of monthly ladder with a prize for the top 3 topkek idea. But a tournament is fine aswell.

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Since when does that work? I was under the impression that you'd lose ACM from styles even if you aren't using them, if you have no ACM to lose on current style. So ACM storing by switching back and forth between styles constantly shouldn't work. Unless something changed.
Unless that was touched, you should indeed lose ACM on all styles whenever you are hit, regardless of your current style.

Reactions: SeV
Unless that was touched, you should indeed lose ACM on all styles whenever you are hit, regardless of your current style.

Last time I checked acm slowly leaks over time, I'll have to run some tests. I would be down to organize a ladder

Reactions: SeV