Favorite lightsaber suggestion

Most of us have been playing long enough to have a specific lightsaber hilt we prefer. I think it would be a great addition if we could select a default saber hilt so that we no longer have to find it every time we enter the game. Maybe you prefer Katarn's saber? No problem, it's at your disposal.

I know it's not a priority update but I think it would add a nice touch. And much like saber color it could be stored in the cache. What say you, jedi?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Darth Revan's hilt. I think I heard somewhere that it makes different noises. I honestly can't tell any difference.

I was thinking this just the other day. Not a high priority like you said but if it's easy enough it would be a nice addition

@Noob it does

Darth Revan's hilt. I think I heard somewhere that it makes different noises. I honestly can't tell any difference.
Revan's, Dooku's and probably a few others have a different ignition sound, however due to a glitch or something the devs missed, it plays the default sound when activating the saber with the reload key. Custom sound is played if you activate it with attack/block keys.

Reactions: Zed

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I had considered suggesting adding favorite skin/hilt/color to the class build config options, but I'd need Subaru or someone who know the UI code to confirm whether or not it's possible.

We all know that if you choose the wrong skin you lose the round almost automatically. It's an unwritten rule.

Would definitely be a nice feature, whenever I play as Palpatine I want his hilt at the ready. You could even set it up to have every specific model have a default hilt, but I don't think that is necessary.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
When I first started playing Jedi Knight Jedi academy I used Firebrand/defender in base around 2003-2006. I remember my favorite hilt in B17 was Defender and agent's was consul. When revan's hilt came out I started using that.

Now I use a variety of hilts for... variety. But I think the idea of adding a favorite hilt, setup and look would be convenient.