Dueling

I will not vote in the poll because polls are always skewed by opinion and lack of reasoning behind the number you pick. However I will say while at first i hated the system having dueled in it a lot imo I still do not think its close to being as good as it possible could be. This was expected however due to the large amount of changes made. Pblock range is too large making it too hard to be an aggressive duelist, parrying range is also too large eliminating interruptions which was a huge way to defeat an opponent by using their bad timing/swing selection against them. Also perks, idk why they were put in but probably because they are new they are all unbalanced in their own ways. which is why I rate this CURRENT system at 5, not because I'm an old saberist against change but because there were so many changes thrown in at one time the devs failed to balance them all correctly. Also some of these have taken out the identity of duelists, there is no longer the individuality aspect of dueling there is only one way to be successful and that's not how it should be.

Preston

Nerd
Would be like a 10 if pblock was slightly smaller, interuptions were back to how they use to be, parrying was how it use to be, perks heqvily nerfed or removed, nudge back in some form.

Would be like a 10 if pblock was slightly smaller, interuptions were back to how they use to be, parrying was how it use to be, perks heqvily nerfed or removed, nudge back in some form.
I'm pretty new to dueling, how was the parry and interruptions before?

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team

haha, like that'll ever happen.

i just want the old crippling parrys

not the current get parried and just continue countering anyway

edit: i meant counters sorry revanic

Last edited:

Preston

Nerd
I picked 5, not because I liked previous builds better, cause I dont really. I put a 5 cause with some tweaks it could be alot better.