DISCONTINUED - PerionSoundMod

DISCONTINUED.
No longer working on this over multiple errors unable to be fixed.

If wanted the mod is still below however.

DOWNLOAD (Sounds only - for all sabers)
DOWNLOAD (Kylo Ren with sounds)
Final release will be tonight, NOTE: saberon sounds don't work

What's included?
Kylo ren voice taken from both trailers (International and American)
Saber sounds of a Kylo Ren font which is meant for Force Fx lightsabers used as a replacement for the current sounds in-game.

I have no ownership over McCloud's Kylo Ren model imported into mb2, and i highly recommend checking out his work as the full replacement is simply a combination of our 2 mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zed
Upvote 0

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well tbh I can't say it's "fixed". All you did is replaced the default saber sounds with new ones. It means that every saber will start having these sounds now. What I tried to achieve is to have only this unique hilt to have it's sounds. Oh well, I asked my friend who understands such things on the god level, I hope for success :)

Hi, thanks for mentioning me, it is flattering, but I actually did not create the model, I simply made it playable on MBII, credit for both the Kylo Ren skin, and Sith Inquisitor, go to Kualan, who you can find on JK Hub

Well tbh I can't say it's "fixed". All you did is replaced the default saber sounds with new ones. It means that every saber will start having these sounds now. What I tried to achieve is to have only this unique hilt to have it's sounds. Oh well, I asked my friend who understands such things on the god level, I hope for success :)

Gimme a while, I'll try to do this.
Being completely honest I did not fully understand what you meant before, didn't know you were trying to get the sounds for only the Kylo Ren model hilt due to my little knowledge of editing with notepad++ along with modding in general.
So as I say, i'll do more research into modding and see what I can do ^-^, might take a week or so.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Last edited:
DISCONTINUED

error that cannot be fixed has made me completely stop production of this mod.

Last edited: