SERVER DG Servers.

KaiErieh

Movie Battles II Team
That's right.

I am delighted to anounce the launch of <DG> Servers.

|DG|RTV|SERVER
Slots: 32
Type: RTV
IP: 146.0.32.138:26441

|DG|W4RZONE
Slots:
Type: DOTF
IP: 95.154.228.56:12236

|GATE TO GAMES
Slots: 32

Type: Duel Dotf (Admins can change maps)
IP: 146.0.32.140:16014

If you would like to become an administrator of DG servers, please register and fill a simple form here. DG members are granted admin rights automatically.

RTV will take a short while to be set up, be patient, please.

Looking forward to playing with or against you!

Last edited:

KaiErieh

Movie Battles II Team
Wish there was a FA server with the DG Clanmap installed, it's a fucking great map
DG Clanmap is on FAST P4CED but it's impossible to gt enough ppl to download the map. I am more considering making FAST P4CED into FA with maps like cmp_arena etc.. the good old days of CF« FA server..

KaiErieh

Movie Battles II Team
Third server has been launched! Inspired by the US side I have decided to launch a DeathStar server! See first post. Also! the forums for the servers are now set up as well. You can apply to become an admin HERE (click).

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited:
Third server has been launched! Inspirated by the US side I have decided to launch a DeathStar server! See first post. Also! the forums for the servers are now set up as well. You can apply to become an admin HERE (click).

Sorry for the double post.
why not Alderaan :)
#fix alderaan

KaiErieh

Movie Battles II Team
Fast Paced has been shut down for now. On the other hand, Duel server has been running for some time. Added maps to RTV pool (all maps from except for duel maps are now in the pool).