Dex 3 roll

Was it removed?
I thought it was still there.
To make things more difficult for ARCs, the dive roll also doesn't work and only triggers the cooldown at random moments. A wonderful feature to make ARCs kick less sith ass.

The... "community" believed that the old mechanic was too easy to exploit, so its redesigned: you have to roll manually, but you can shoot while you're knocked down... as I think, its an annoying but kinda OP skill against Sith now, but the Push/Pull resistance remained the same as it was before.

The... "community" believed that the old mechanic was too easy to exploit, so its redesigned: you have to roll manually, but you can shoot while you're knocked down... as I think, its an annoying but kinda OP skill against Sith now, but the Push/Pull resistance remained the same as it was before.
How was it easy to exploit? ARCs were anti-Sith, the Sith could just leave and go about his business.

Thing is it leaves force resistant classes skewed in Imperial favour since SBD, Droideka and Sith all resist force powers, Rebels only get Jedi and Wookiees.

The dexterity stuff was what made ARCs unique, now they're just heavier Clones.

This is what I was told, I think the skill got some totally unnecessary changes, especially unnecessary after all these years, and as a player who could use the old Dexterity properly, I'm very disappointed about this, because it forced me to re-learn using the skill and the class itself (its a core ability for me as ARC), just because the rest of the community was unable to learn the tricks of this ability. Anyway, dunno if it was clear or it wasnt, but the Push/Pull "resistance" is still valid, but nowdays Sith can actually knock you down via Push/Pull/etc (same goes for grenades), and you have to roll manually just like you do as Jedi/Sith. + now you can shoot while you're knocked down / while you're hopping up, so I think the skill itself is kinda unfair against Sith nowdays.

Edit: but read the ingame library and you can find more details there.