Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since im sick of supa having to close all the threads that actually had a purpose or a good reason for being created and annoyed that people constantly hijack threads and derail it without punishment im creating this thread thats SOLE purpose is to derail from its purpose, talk about anything mb2 related here and stop derailing other threads please and can we please think of a punishment or something for post derailing, they're constantly ruining good threads(i've seen 3 good sabersystem threads taken down because they've deteroriated into cyan arguments)

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I have a rule that I follow when I moderate threads in the feedback and community discussion sections. If I have to delete an entire page of nonsense the thread isn't going to stay open. I can't tell people "you can't post here because you can't seem to not derail the subject of another thread instead of making your own discussion", and "I can't let you make this thread because you can't discuss the subject in a civilized manner". I don't want to have to delete a bunch of threads unless it's necessary.

As for the hype thread that is the subject of this thread, that was my mistake for letting it go on in the first place. A hype thread without context is just another speculation thread, which doesn't belong on these forums.

In any case, if people want to keep derailing threads, I'm going to keep closing them. It's really simple. If you want to discuss something and your thread has been closed because of the above reasons (derailment/uncivilized discussion) make a conversation with the people you want to involve.

Status
Not open for further replies.