US Darth's Demented Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
In-Game nickname: DarthDementous, Dementous (I'm so exciting)
MBII Experience: How log have you been playing MBII. I don't know how to log an mb2, but I've been playing since late-2006 and really non-stop since.
help

Description: who are you? I am DarthDementous, was in TLP, SoL (lol what a long-lasting clan that was), CoR and then EW where I currently reside. I do hope it's a coincedence that they're all no longer active in MB2.
Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? so I can let people's memes no longer be dreams and also to show that admins can be strict while not straying into admin abuse territories. I'm pretty good at handling trolls so I won't just ban out of anger, I'll make sure there's proper warnings given and be a bit more lenient to new players, especially if they're new to JKA entirely. I figured I hang around this community so much I might as well give a helping hand and maybe learn to sympathise with some admins on AOD that I despise.

Last edited:

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
erm, you started playing mb2 when you were... 6? what?

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
oops, that was a mistake. 10/10 maths skills from me. I'll edit it to say mid 2008.

EDIT: looks like the maths was wrong in both cases. I'm turning 18 this year and I know for a fact I started JKA/MB2 when I was 8 so now I have to edit it to say 2006

Last edited:

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
I've never seen him on the servers :/
excuse my skepticism but I don't think I've seen you either (what's your in-game name?). I'm Australian so I'm normally playing when its like late afternoon for everyone else but I was practically on there every day of the holidays and have friends that can vouch for my mad addiction.

D

Deleted member 1498

excuse my skepticism but I don't think I've seen you either (what's your in-game name?). I'm Australian so I'm normally playing when its like late afternoon for everyone else but I was practically on there every day of the holidays and have friends that can vouch for my mad addiction.
I've seen dem on us servers more than aus servers (high ping lover obv), but I havent seen you that much Shalak

He would be 10 not 6

Last edited by a moderator:

Shalak Que

US Official Server Admin
I play on other servers a lot generally one with 4-8 ppl I don't like "crowded servers" so that's one reason why you might not see me also my ingame name is nyx

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
I play on other servers a lot generally one with 4-8 ppl I don't like "crowded servers" so that's one reason why you might not see me also my ingame name is nyx
ah cool, I'm generally on the US Official servers because of the high population that works with my timezone.

is your name all in red?

I've known Dem for some time now, he's a swell guy and I have no reason to believe he'd misuse his power. He plays MB2 constantly and would be frequently available.

Status
Not open for further replies.