Darth Jar Jar model

Sad

I think Droidy365 made one. PM him on jkhub. Still waiting for my Ben Swolo

Is Darth Jar Jar canon? Because i feel like the next spin-off movie should be about him.

Sad

Sorry, I got the modified pack from Droid365 of JKhub, a regular mb2 player. I can give you the link to the pack and you can find the model in it yourself :)
InfernoPeneke.zip
Its called Inferno because i asked him to add Iden Versio to the bounty hunter section.

Sad

Can you just give me the model? I don't really want a whole pack.
I just tried open the models section in the pk3, and I think droid replaced one of the models, i dunno which one, with darth jar jar, so you'r probably gonna have to go through all the sith in there. There is a normal jar jar in there for the trooper but that aint him.

What do I all copy? One is just called Jar Jar and has jar jar stuff in it. Another is called Jerec and has Jar Jar stuff in it. EDIT: I tried to make it replace Maul from CW and all I get is a floating shirt with generic taunts. Any help? EDIT: NM, I figured it out. Thanks. Model is hilarious. Love the taunts from ahmed best's evil Jar Jar impression.

Last edited:

Sad

I just put the entire zz..peneke.pk3 in my mb2 folder. I have no experience in importing 1 model into the game, Sry m8.