Current times, dark times.

After the great war, the endless cycle of class division, I discovered who I must fight for and I will not leave, I will fight for those who are gone, so many trolls and friends who are gone because of the damned trolls, while the fire burned, I tried to occupy myself with the constant fight... why do the tryharders try so hard?! is there a limit to the battle? so many losses, I am confused, but with the coming of blaze.
images - 2024-10-14T142551.758.jpeg

My master, the leader of the order of trolls, had arrived to warn me of my real purpose as a force ghost. He says that his last teaching is to train with a lightsaber and use your powers (VPN) to win this war. Onar, Gog, Fives and their henchmen must pay for what they did. So I soon began the first phase of my plan. In Gonk, I entered into combat against Kefku. I was using Yellow, while he was using Duals. I defeated him with pure calm. Then I fought Papa John a few days later. I used Red to face him. He was using Purple. Thanks to the teachings of Master Xyloxa and Master Blaze, I was able to regain my old power, but better.

a63ae497076e9634db22320ba3e16e75.jpg