•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Considerably playable game

Hi everyone
I have played movie battles since B17 for quite a long time. I would like to come back to it again. So the thing is that while playing online it seems like everything was shaking, the more action and the more players it gets worse and makes it tbh unplayable. I didn't notce it happening why playing JA singleplayer. Lowering the graphics also dosen't seem to improve anything much. So my question is if there are any settings i can to change to make it considerably playable or is it just my laptop that can't manage:

Its dell inspiron 15 : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5- 4210U CPU @ 1.70 GHz 2.40GHz / Graphic Card AMD Radeon R7 M265

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation, post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

MBII Launcher => Settings => Engine => MBII Client => Play.
If you already use MBII Client, select jamp.
Any difference?

Maybe it's lags?
Setup => Network options => Lagometer => On.
When you start experience that shaking, look at lagometer to right on the screen. What it shows?

Do you run any other software while playing Movie Battles? Audio players, keyboard layout switchers, anything?
Try shutting down them all, leave only mb2.

Last edited:
I had this once a long time ago. I updated my drivers and that fixed it. Was an FX issue for me. The other bit was the one that I only ever got from dekas occasionally. Minimizing and restoring always fixed that particular issue for me...:)

Other things it could be:

Earthquake.
You're prone to seizures when exposed to certain lighting.
You lie.

I had this once a long time ago. I updated my drivers and that fixed it. Was an FX issue for me. The other bit was the one that I only ever got from dekas occasionally. Minimizing and restoring always fixed that particular issue for me...:)

Other things it could be:

Earthquake.
You're prone to seizures when exposed to certain lighting.
You lie.

Those are some valid possibilities, good sir