•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] ''Client and server versions don't match'' problem

So, I re-installed the ''MBII" mod, but when i'm joining a game, it just takes me to the in-game menu and puts this message: '' Client and server versions don't match. Client: V1.5.2 - Server: V1.5.5, find a V1.5.2 server.
I did everything i could but nothing is working.
Please help me.
Thank you!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Yeah, it should be correct version. I'm making a few assumptions here on what you're doing and what the problem is though so could be wrong.

When i'm deleting the 2 folders, my MBII Launcher just disappears and then, when re-launching it and playing the game, the 2 .dll folders just come back automatically so i can't really do a thing

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
When i'm deleting the 2 folders, my MBII Launcher just disappears and then, when re-launching it and playing the game, the 2 .dll folders just come back automatically so i can't really do a thing
What? I said to delete .dll files (files with file extension .DLL) only within the folder named MBII. Why are you deleting two folders?

If you are starting the game using JAMP engine (see launcher settings) then it is normal to have two DLLs appear after starting the game and connecting to a server. This also means your issue is different to what I thought it was initially.

What? I said to delete .dll files (files with file extension .DLL) only within the folder named MBII. Why are you deleting two folders?
Sorry, i meant files, not folder. i'm canadian, so i'm not the best man in the world in English.
But yeah, there's only 2 .dll files but when i delete them, it does what i said it dit on my previous post.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Then the only explanation is you have some other PK3 overriding MBII.pk3, applying old code, or something went wrong with the update process.

How exactly did you update MBII? How are you starting the game?

Then the only explanation is you have some other PK3 overriding MBII.pk3, applying old code, or something went wrong with the update process.

How exactly did you update MBII? How are you starting the game?
I had other mods so i deleted them but now, i deleted the .dll files from the MBII and the base folder but now, when i'm launching the game, it crashes

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
I think you deleted too much.

If you're running steam, do an integrity check of Jedi Academy's files from the game's properties. Then run a launcher repair in the MBII launcher.

Last edited: