Changing animtion, need help

Hi guys im trying to change t21 running and shooting animation to clonerifle, can somebody help?

k4far

Banned
Donator
You want to swap the paths...
z_MB_BaseAssets.pk3\models\players_humanoid\animation.cfg
Open this file in a program like Notepad++ then freely edit it without breaking the text formatting which is pretty important here probably...

You want to swap the paths...
Open this file in a program like Notepad++ then freely edit it without breaking the text formatting which is pretty important here probably...
I've already tried to edit it, but there is nothing like t21 animations, i tried to add but it didnt work
But there is DC-15 (clonerifle) animations

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
T21 uses regular vanilla hipfire animation. I tried changing the pistol animation to the secondary mode for dual westars once, could only get idle to work not when it fired. So good luck for you.

k4far

Banned
Donator
I've already tried to edit it, but there is nothing like t21 animations, i tried to add but it didnt work

Adding won't work so simply. They are there somewhere or perhaps among the vanilla animations. Just named differently. It will most likely be something like a stance for multiple rifles and another stance for multiple rifles you are looking for. I have checked and there is no super obvious description, you have to keep trying, sadly it seems very abstrused.

There is not much publicly accessible knowledge about animating for Movie Battles. Just JKHub tutorials about animating for Jedi Academy but there ought to be a lot of differences between the two. I ought to change that at some point...

T21 uses regular vanilla hipfire animation. I tried changing the pistol animation to the secondary mode for dual westars once, could only get idle to work not when it fired. So good luck for you.
Ye I think you re right... guess the only way is changing vanilla animations. And change it for all vanilla guns.

Adding won't work so simply. They are there somewhere or perhaps among the vanilla animations. Just named differently. It will most likely be something like a stance for multiple rifles and another stance for multiple rifles you are looking for. I have checked and there is no super obvious description, you have to keep trying, sadly it seems very abstrused.

There is not much publicly accessible knowledge about animating for Movie Battles. Just JKHub tutorials about animating for Jedi Academy but there ought to be a lot of differences between the two. I ought to change that at some point...
thats sad

Request of @DT85 to make a tutorial or something He probably the most competent animator on Movie Battles 2 Team!
changing the animtation file works. I've just changed all holding weapon anims to clone rifle lol (even nades). I only cant find shooting animation for vanilla guns

Last edited: