•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Can't get RTV to work on CTF-only server?

Master Butters

Donator
I can't seem to get RTV working correctly on my CTF-Only server. I enable it and it says on the server that it's enabled, but when you type !rtv nothing happens.

The map list has only the ctf and ptf maps, the secondary maps list is empty. RTV is still working on Pandemonium and the files were copied over from there for our new CTF server with the only changes being the port number and the map list.

Anybody have any ideas?

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Look at what the RTV script is saying. If you don't have access to it, ask your provider. There's not really anything else anyone can do. What I can tell you though is that there is no issue with the script and CTF maps. The RTV script doesn't even understand or have awareness of what a CTF maps is.

Master Butters

Donator
1635228756131.png

So I noticed that it says the map is currently on mb2_dotf_classicb when the server is on mb2_ctf_deathstar, any idea why that would be? I'm not seeing any issues in the config file, could it be because we already have rtv set up on another server?

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If I had to guess the reason, the RTV script was configured to connect with the wrong server.