Can’t troll new players anymore... pls fix!!!

Bring back /qui gon and /disco stu commands?

• Total voters

Eazy E

Banned
I still vividly remember my first round of MB2, it was on Lunarbase and some faggot told me that if I wanted to get all force powers at level 3 I should type /qui gon in the console. Stupid 13 year old me fell for it and I was ejected from the server. I quickly rejoined and was told by someone else that I could get secret Simpson skins if I typed /disco stu and well the same thing happened.

Ever since I have played the same trick on every new player I’ve met and have seen plenty of others do so too, so with the recent influx of newbies I thought it was time to start spreading more toxicity. Until... I realised the devs have fucked us over again.

Maybe it’s just me but it seems the /qui and /disco commands have been patched and no longer cause players to disconnect from servers. By removing these essential commands from the game the devs have destroyed another beloved feature of this game (as if ruining the duelling system wasn’t enough already). I will not stand for this and I am calling a petition to have these fundamental mechanics returned to the game.
Hail Ragnos.
EazyE

P.S. #NotMyDevs