bring back seeing kills on lb past 99

please.png

i wanna go 1000/0 without being locked out at 99 again pls
@MaceMadunusus

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Adding another digit would take away a lot of space from other things, like names. In most situations you shouldn't go above 99 kills because round/fraglimits to segment gameplay would be a thing.

Duelmode suffered from it. The rivers are made out of PGM's salt. They can no longer express their art through K/D.

Please, destroy names if you have to, enslave a programmer if thats the requirement... But... Let us frag above 99 again. Please!

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Adding another digit would take away a lot of space from other things, like names. In most situations you shouldn't go above 99 kills because round/fraglimits to segment gameplay would be a thing.
Can't we just have a simplified scoreboard specifically for duel mode? We don't need to see anything other than name, K/D and ping. Score and remaining lives are completely redundant, as is the icon showing the class. Regardless of your theory that we shouldn't go above 99 kills, it happens every time I reinstall this game and go duel mode and I think this is the case for other autistic dueling spergs too.

Can't we just have a simplified scoreboard specifically for duel mode? We don't need to see anything other than name, K/D and ping. Score and remaining lives are completely redundant, as is the icon showing the class. Regardless of your theory that we shouldn't go above 99 kills, it happens every time I reinstall this game and go duel mode and I think this is the case for other autistic dueling spergs too.
if this is possible, this is a great idea

this is exactly what I want.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team

This is a good suggestion, but runs into the support problem a bit. It is a pain to work on the UI and usually falls on me when I want to work on something else.

I can add something like this to the list of things to do, but itll probably be months before I am able to get to it, because most of the new class work is falling on myself, tempest, dementous at the moment and I would rather focus on that.

This is a good suggestion, but runs into the support problem a bit. It is a pain to work on the UI and usually falls on me when I want to work on something else.

I can add something like this to the list of things to do, but itll probably be months before I am able to get to it, because most of the new class work is falling on myself, tempest, dementous at the moment and I would rather focus on that.
Honestly this is the best answer we could hope for :eek:

Huge thanks Mace!!!