Block Animations

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
And if not why?

Because animations don't grow on trees. If they don't exist, someone has to make them.

don't you guys have mblock animations already for every direction? is it possible to make those the block animations and make mblock invisible because people with the intention of mblocking dont really animate anyway

There's already a bug (feature, they call it, but imo it's a bug, or a badly designed feature) in the game where deflect animations can remove wind-ups from swings, which pretty much screw up a kill at times, or give an unearned one.

Imagine the same thing happening during lightsaber combat. Yeah.

well wouldnt it function similar to counter, I think i know what you're talking about and it seems to only happen when a shot misses you and you animate anyway

if you mean the default blocks, I think it would be nice to see them when pblocks occur but i think that would add too much confusion.

I believe what people were asking for were the manual blocking animations that now only appear when you are walking when doing a manual block. I believe this change was made to the blocking animations when deflection became a manually activated skill to prevent players from taking the shots when moving pressing Attack 1 +Attack 2.