•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Better details on Installing Sir's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to that "Installing Movie Battles 2" thread. IT would help alot more if I knew the patch he was talking about. I use to run on 2 mod installments to get MBII working.

Ill sum this up as quickly as possible.

Had JA - wiped computer - reinstalled JA months later

I come to find out,Moviebattles2.comis shut down, and new patches are put in.
(I use to use patch 1.8 + Full Version MoD (Can't remember which "Full-VM"))

I reinstalled JA, and tried various MB mod downlaods but to no avail. I can't get the MB servers to appear how they use to.

I have the MODs/Patches:
Movie Battles II V0.0.2 - Full
Moviebattles II V0.1.9 Patch
Star Wars: Movie Battles II v1.3.1

From this website:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/movie-battles-ii/downloads

Yet nothing is working. I even tried a master server fix from this website:
https://community.moviebattles.org/threads/master-server-fix.126/

Unfortunantly after that last attempt ^ the only thing that changes is my start up screen which illustrates "Movie Battles II" and at the bottom right it briefly shows; 1.2.1.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I can't find a current site to walk people through this newer process. All I need to know is how you yourself got it installed, help is appreciated.

It's always the simple steps that I can overlook. Thanks. I just deleted the whole game, and reinstalled, then I just took he 1.3.1 zip alone and installed it. Before, I had other stuff in there. Thanks again! Now I can get to the light saber fights. Answer liked.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I'll start rewriting certain documentation when I have time. That guide was written with clean installations, which are recommended, in mind first. Incremental patches generally include additional instructions, so I never included them in that guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.