•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Bad FPS cause custom resolution.

As title says, i get shitty FPS when i use custom resolution, like -20FPS compared to default resolutions, i have to use 1366x768 resolution because otherwise my game looks shity, but due that, i will have shitty fps, so i always have to play with a default resolution, my game really looks like shit while im playing because of that, if someone can help, thanks.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I'm afraid there is little we can do about your computer not being fast enough to run the mod. Custom resolutions do not inherently cause FPS problems (beyond of course requiring more power to render which is true for any game). If you want to run a higher / native resolution with decent FPS your only option is to try reducing every other setting as much as possible.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
What kind of system are you running? If you have an "onboard" video card or one of the Intel ones you are going to be stuck with really low settings, this mod (and pretty much any game with 3D graphics) will run better/smoother with dedicated graphics like Nvidia or AMD.

You can always check and make sure you have the latest drivers for your system as well, graphics card drivers can boost performance sometimes (by a slight amount).