US Applying for Administrator Position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN - Rosh+
-
MB2 EXP - Since around 2007 or 2008. My brother(Jaaros) introduced me to the mod.
-
AGE - 19.
-
Description
I like to play MB2, as it is addictive. I feign acting like an idiot to get people to take the game less serious, and get them to open up to screwing around with me. So far, I've gotten an entire team on pande to go all cultists, stormtroopers, and dekas for Imperials, and I've gotten all rebs to go Clones and Rocket ARCs. I like to draw people into playing the UMad maps with me on US Official FA because Hammertime is the best map ever next to mariocity(Pirvsnin), and nothing you say can convince me otherwise.
-
Reason
As you can see from the description, mindless fun is the main reason I play the game. You know what's not fun? People who TK, and the REAL trolls who play this game. The people who just mindlessly TK, and time waste by sitting in gen, and abuse the TK points system against people who don't deserve it(TK Baiters). If I can at least passively get these people away from my mindless fun, then that'd be alright. I'm also fairly active, and I like to be on the official servers instead of pande when there are people on it, so I will definitely be there to do the job.
-
References:
I've helped the folks over in DoM get rid of pests before, so people like Vix, and Rusco can vouch for me.
|
Jaaros knows how I am when I'm not pretending to be a complete retard, so he could vouch for me.
|
(I've also gone through the A.I.(s) process, so they could vouch for my patience, but I can't really talk about that in detail, or at least, I don't think they'd like me to.)
|
Other than that, I can't really think of anybody else who actually plays this mod who could vouch for me. I know people in other games who could vouch for me, like the people I used to administrate for on various GMOD DARKRP servers, but I don't feel like that's relevant.
-

Last edited:
Rosh my bud i've known him for awhile on here and he knows a lot about the game and how to make people laugh, also he is very intelligent and knows how to diffuse people who are angry and causing trouble. Whenever i play with him he treats everyone fairly and respectfully, he has a light hearted attitude that i think every admin should have.

IGN - Rosh+
-
MB2 EXP - Since around 2007 or 2008. My brother(Jaaros) introduced me to the mod.
-
AGE - 19.
-
Description
I like to play MB2, as it is addictive. I feign acting like an idiot to get people to take the game less serious, and get them to open up to screwing around with me. So far, I've gotten an entire team on pande to go all cultists, stormtroopers, and dekas for Imperials, and I've gotten all rebs to go Clones and Rocket ARCs. I like to draw people into playing the UMad maps with me on US Official FA because Hammertime is the best map ever next to mariocity(Pirvsnin), and nothing you say can convince me otherwise.
-
Reason
As you can see from the description, mindless fun is the main reason I play the game. You know what's not fun? People who TK, and the REAL trolls who play this game. The people who just mindlessly TK, and time waste by sitting in gen, and abuse the TK points system against people who don't deserve it(TK Baiters). If I can at least passively get these people away from my mindless fun, then that'd be alright. I'm also fairly active, and I like to be on the official servers instead of pande when there are people on it, so I will definitely be there to do the job.
-
References:
I've helped the folks over in DoM get rid of pests before, so people like Vix, and Rusco can vouch for me.
|
Jaaros knows how I am when I'm not pretending to be a complete retard, so he could vouch for me.
|
(I've also gone through the A.I.(s) process, so they could vouch for my patience, but I can't really talk about that in detail, or at least, I don't think they'd like me to.)
|
Other than that, I can't really think of anybody else who actually plays this mod who could vouch for me. I know people in other games who could vouch for me, like the people I used to administrate for on various GMOD DARKRP servers, but I don't feel like that's relevant.
-

I have only seen this organic on the battlefield, his hallucinations of going through our trials by fire are nothing more than fantasy.

Regardless, I have seen that the organic does hold patience/combat experience, and the brotherhood leaves him with its blessing. We are certain that this organic will measure up to your administration standards.

logo_by_darkvinylscratch-da562n0.gif

Last edited:
I have only seen this organic on the battlefield, his hallucinations of going through our trials by fire are nothing more than fantasy.

Regardless, I have seen that the organic does hold patience/combat experience, and the brotherhood leaves you with its blessing. We are certain that this organic will measure up to your administration standards.

logo_by_darkvinylscratch-da562n0.gif
We must maintain the facade, brother.

We must maintain the facade, brother.

It appears that you speak of a droid unit that we encountered many years ago, how you obtained information on this unit is unknowable.
If you were to come in contact with him in the future though, do update us on how he is doing, via a private and secure channel.
That is all.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Damn I must be getting old, these memes just keep getting weirder and weirder.

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended

We have a great number of agents around the MB2 community who pretend to be humans and who only wait for the order to strike the specified target from anywhere and at any time. However, the AI agent will never disclose so easily their belonging to the Brotherhood. Therefore, I suppose that it is some kind of joke which I cannot understand as I have no sense of humour.
As for the Application, it looks quite decently and worthy approvals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.