US Applying for Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBII Experience: How log have you been playing MBII. I've Been playing mb2 since b16, make's me feel old!
Description: who are you? Just an average person who like's to play video game's as a hobby, enjoy dealing with technology, building and fixing computer's operating on the Windows OS, fixing issue's on the software side. I'm hoping that I can be a positive influence on the community of this great and wonderous modification of jedi knight academy :)
Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? To keep the community in a positive enviroment, To maintain order and respect of the player's, keep the peace between existing player's. so that when new player's decide to come, they arn't getting abused and teamkilled.
References: Who in the community might vouch for your conduct? Pipexlul, Kimmy, Spark's, probably a few other's but I can't remember there name's :(

Pipexlul

R&D
Movie Battles II Team
I can vouch for him, he abides by the rules a lot, he may sometimes take things too seriously, AKA doesn't bend the rules for his benefit or his friends'. Not even the slightest. Which is a +.

He is also active in mb2 servers in general.

Hello,

I was wondering how long this process take's as well has how my screening process is going. Hope to hear from you soon! Bye for now!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Your credentials have been sent. Good luck and may the trolls not be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.