US Application for US ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: Goku and some I can't remember atm, I can fill you in via pm if you want, (whoever reviews these).

MBII Experience: How log have you been playing MBII. Roughly b19 - rc1 is where I have started. I've heard a lot of how it was like before, too.

Description: who are you? An old lad lurking as a white namer, until making an alias I would stick with while seeing the new players face planting on the harsh skill curve of MBII, I have taught many players I do not want to put on the spotlight atm, but I also have been second in command in many clans, I have been in tlp, doa, koe, divine, and dark. I have also spanned my knowledge across other games, too. Lately for that I was too lazy to apply until now for seeing many well-known (not in a good way) 'trolls', such as one example, Analkin, I bring this up because he was laming earlier and no one to do the duty of speccing him whilst he slays 3 new players and claims he himself is new, when I know for a fact he is not. etc etc.

Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? Well as I said in the description, I know what it takes to be cleansing clans and forums from cannon fodder, but also to keep an eye in game on the unjust laming. I have friends who can vouch, (il pm if you want names).

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hi there, we have decided to decline your application. Please continue participating in the community and consider re-applying in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.