Apologies...

Eazy E

Banned
I Eazy, of the Noble house of E, must make a public apology for my unforgivable actions against the eternally dignified clan of GJO. I along with one dishonourable Frenchman (whom we are all familiar with), raided and destroyed the GJO server using un-chivalrous tactics akin to warcrimes (I am worse than Hitler ik). I allowed my french ally (at the time) to exploit the leaked SMOD of the GJO server by hacking it and use that to destroy the server in a massacre worse than that of Katyn. For this I am deeply apologetic and hope the MB2 community can forgive me for my crimes against humanity. For the record I would like to make it clear I do not condone such actions and will not repeat myself in the future. Hail Ragnos.
Thank you.
EazyE.

My apology in video form:

My apology in video form:
somethings not right.PNG

Where's the apology to TIN? Why GJO but not TIN? tin lives matter too. You still owe us for leaked HQ passwords and war reparations and sanctions from last year. This is a half assed apology and on behalf of TIN we reject it!

Cult makes that kind of shit in a yearly dose... maybe even less.

What surprises me is not the amount of times they do this since its a recognized troll clan (named by the leader and members themselves) but the amount of times they are forgiven.

Is this post even neccesary knowing this

Cult makes that kind of shit in a yearly dose... maybe even less.

What surprises me is not the amount of times they do this since its a recognized troll clan (named by the leader and members themselves) but the amount of times they are forgiven.

Is this post even neccesary knowing this
hi aizen, bak from the dead again?

Cult is as old as this community...if Cult disappears it will be far too dull. It's once in a while but we do our best to deliver....occassionally? :D