aod please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one who gets fucking admin abuse from the mother fuckers on the aod servers i mean for real most time i join an aod server the admins are complete power hungry cunts yes cunts. A lot of people can joke around with them but when i do and few others there being fucking assholes. Getting kicked for no reason is complete bs your luck i wasnt recording it this time or i would show it to a head person of aod. I may sound like a little bitch but you know i want to play to just like everyone else on there servers. The admin abuse can come to an end, Its getting old getting kicked for absolute damn reason at all you guys are power hungry assholes and you know it, And you know you woulnt want to be banned for no reason either. So people i hope you read this and understand that the aod admins are most of the time cunts to some players and its getting a bit out of hand for me. So can we start something so someone will understand and maybe help change there ways so its an equal game play for all of us
thanks for reading
thanks
Cody

You know there are official servers where clans have jack shit to say how they are admin'd right?
Everyone knows AOD servers suck, and the only people who can tolerate them are members themselves.
People who don't drink their koolaide stay off thier servers, because it's a lost cause.
Stop giving them traffic. Stop it

People keep making threads reminding us how bad AOD servers are when nobody here can do a damn thing on these servers and starting shit doesn't help your cause either.

There are other servers yet you insist going to the one you hate the most.
Do you see the problem here?

Play on the official servers, then come here and bitch and moan about people admin abusing.
Those are the servers the team actually has control over and can revoke admin privileges.

Last edited:
Ironically that's why our servers are always the most populated no matter what, hm. But supposedly AOD servers suck 'iguess'

If you truly believe you are getting admin abused, add me on Steam and we can figure out what you are doing to get yourself banned. If not, have fun playing on a server with 10 or less people.

Preston

Nerd
Ironically that's why our servers are always the most populated no matter what, hm. But supposedly AOD servers suck 'iguess'

If you truly believe you are getting admin abused, add me on Steam and we can figure out what you are doing to get yourself banned. If not, have fun playing on a server with 10 or less people.
Inc AOD has the only NA servers argument

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Either work out your solutions with the administrators of the AOD server or play in a different server. The MBII Team only admistrates the Official Servers so for any other server you should resolve it directly with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.