Any grahpics mod or lighting mod I can use to make MB2 look better?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
There's also Reshade

which has a lot of features and settings

disregard the example screenshots i give in that thread tho cuz I was shooting for a very particular a e s t h e t i c that's probably not what you're shooting for

Preston

Nerd
Use Reshade or SweetFX and just bump up the sharpness to around 1.0, and then bump up the vibrance a little depending on your tastes. I just do about 10 to 15 percent on that.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
ENB's aren't really either lighting or graphic mods. They are more of an overlay which sorta artificially try to make it look better

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
True, but from the "average user" side of things I'd say they're "graphics mods" :p

turning on all available visual effects in MB2's options also makes the game flashier and prettier

the weirdest thing to me is that turning on fancy effects or w/e it's called introduces entirely new sound effects when shots hit walls. It also introduces a shit ton of smoke that makes gunfights needlessly confusing. Someone should mod the smoke to be much more translucent. Fuck. I should do that. It would probably be really easy.

.. anyone happen to know off the top of their head which file the Fancy Effects Smoke is in? I can hunt it down later if nobody does

Preston

Nerd
True, but from the "average user" side of things I'd say they're "graphics mods" :p

turning on all available visual effects in MB2's options also makes the game flashier and prettier

the weirdest thing to me is that turning on fancy effects or w/e it's called introduces entirely new sound effects when shots hit walls. It also introduces a shit ton of smoke that makes gunfights needlessly confusing. Someone should mod the smoke to be much more translucent. F**k. I should do that. It would probably be really easy.

.. anyone happen to know off the top of their head which file the Fancy Effects Smoke is in? I can hunt it down later if nobody does
Please do this

Thanks. Now my entire screen can be compared to a 10 FPS 501st journal cutscene with a force speed effect. It's literally unplayable.

You have literally ruined my Jedi Academy. Even veryfying the game files doesnt work. The best thing is it replaces a default file so now I'm stuck with it. Thanks.