Another Suggestion - Robes, lightsabers and custom player

Hello there.

I have a few suggestion, which will probably be decline because it's impossible or it will cause continuity issue or... but i still asking them, if it might give an idea or anyway (sorry for my shitty english by the way, i think you have noticed it's not my maternal language :p)

Robes and hood - creepy party

This suggestion is to give any jedi / sith (if they don't have yet of course) a robe and hood, which can be wear off by a button (same as the lightsaber). A brown one for Jedi, black one for Sith. Okay, it could be very long to put, make an animation to put in and out, but, honestly, it's awesome, isnt it ?

Not convinced ? Let's go for the second one.

I noticed that there is really not much lightsaber sounds. I mean when you put on and off your weapon, there is only one sound, or maybe two if you select some lightsaber as Dooku's or Revan's one.

But there is many lightsaber sounds for this action, so why not use them ? The best thing you could do is to use the "good side" sounds (the "piou" one, and yes i just try to wrote the lightsaber sound) for Jedi's lightsaber, and the "tchhhhhh" for Sith lightsabers. (if you need samples of sounds, i'll give you)

Finally, i'm pretty sure this one is impossible : integration of a character customer for Dual servers. This tool alows you to create your own character face (with premade ones) and choose your breed, your color, your hairs... it's useless, but it could be fun that to always have Ki Adi Mundi for the Jedis (your mother)

That's all for me, sorry if you don't understand everything, but i haven't found yet a English learner holocron :c

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The first one isn't possible due to engine limitations I believe. Animations aside, the fact that the hood is either a part of the model or not a part of the model is the limiting factor there.

The other two I don't really have comments on. They're possible, but I'm not really sold on how worth it they would be over other aspects of development going on.

The thing about lightsaber sounds is that the lightsaber's visual ignition speed is always the same, so having that PSIUH noise wouldn't really sync well with a saber that extends from the hilt slower than the sound implies. Otherwise, not a big deal, I guess. Different sounds can also be bound to different hilts, afaik.

Customizing your own character would be possible. The game already has a built in system for that with Jaden. There are also some custom models out there made to work in the same way. It'd just take a lot of work to get it done.

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Moved to Feedback Section.

If they are suggestions, that's probably Feedback Section @Caronis.