Admin abuse report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting up this thread because of one admin abuse in the bg server!

First of all i'm here to tell you guys about this admin abuser which is called helix. it says on the rules of the admin to only kick people only in case if you are time wasting, tking or being annoying. I only insult someone and he baned me for 30 rounds that is abusing, from what i can tell right? if not you could have been more especific ( sorry if i missed misspelled it, also sorry for my english) on the rules.

Thats all!
apreciate if anyone responds. :p

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hello.
First, you were muted twice for saying bullshit about MBII and devs (Cake was not as radical so he wasn't).
Then you were tempbanned for 30 rounds for the "fag" word in relation to me. I am an admin and I am to be treated accordingly. Then you connected after 5-10 minutes, which is tempban bypass, and were tempbanned for 30 rounds again.

Server - BG DotF. My ID - 14.

@faketaxi Not everyone is as forgiving as me when it comes to personal insults.

I know you are not the worst kind of troll(teamkilling) but keep in mind that some admins take action on bad behavior and we fully support Helix in this.

Just turn it down a bit with the insults and we are fine.

Hello.
First, you were muted twice for saying bullshit about MBII and devs (Cake was not as radical so he wasn't).
Then you were tempbanned for 30 rounds for the "fag" word in relation to me. I am an admin and I am to be treated accordingly. Then you connected after 5-10 minutes, which is tempban bypass, and were tempbanned for 30 rounds again.

Server - BG DotF. My ID - 14.
rly??? you could at least do a warning!!! but no sure because for that i call it admin abuse...

Helix

Two mutes (5 and 10 minutes) with requests to "calm down a little" were your two warnings.

LoU

R2D2
Discussion is pointless. Read rules before playing on server.

Status
Not open for further replies.