add likes back to off topic area

Off-topic may be a cess-pool of trolling, but at least it brings some life and character into the Forums, too..

"Them pesky Trolls trying to give people a laugh! Not on our watch! We want to keep things serious and mature on this Mod for a 15 year old game revolving around Men with Rainbow Lazer-Swords and telekinetic Superpowers!"

giphy.gif

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
k4f4r, if all the time you spent creating accounts, arguing about memes and trolling, you had spent on mb2 duel servers, you'd already be a better saberist than me/SeV/Aaron Hessu.

Reflect on that.

Big EDIT: no offense to Hessu really, just picked someone randomly that i saw being argued about on forums.

Big EDIT 2: k4f4r's post was deleted so my post makes no sense now, rip.

Last edited:
k4f4r, if all the time you spent on creating accounts, arguing about memes and trolling, you had spent on mb2 duel servers, you'd already be a better saberist than me/SeV/Aaron Hessu.

Reflect on that.

Big EDIT: no offense to Hessu really, just picked someone randomly that i saw being argued about on forums.
you picked wisely he's a shit tier

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
k4f4r, if all the time you spent on creating accounts, arguing about memes and trolling, you had spent on mb2 duel servers, you'd already be a better saberist than me/SeV/Aaron Hessu.

Reflect on that.

maybe he wont become better than me if i start running and using cyan when im about to lose like a certain duelist here does