Add a Sullustan Jedi skin

Fuse294

FA Contributor
Internal Beta Team
No way the devs are going to add a single skin at the request of a single person, find a skinpack :)

it's hardly the first time someone's asked for a sullustan force user skin. i think a sith sullustan would be better though, with regular sullustan voice lines except the pitch is lowered so they sound like vader

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
it's hardly the first time someone's asked for a sullustan force user skin. i think a sith sullustan would be better though, with regular sullustan voice lines except the pitch is lowered so they sound like vader
IMG_1218.jpg

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
I mean there are a bunch of skins of characters we don’t know so maybe they might.
It doesn't matter if you know or not. What matters is if it's from an existing source of Star Wars or not, whether canon or legends movie/novel/game/comic whatever. If it's from a fan art with no story, no name, no background whatsoever, then it doesn't count.
When you look at the current roster of Jedi/Sith characters in Open mode, you will find that it's 90% named characters from a popular Star Wars material, and that is what we're aiming for first and foremost.