A new beginning, the bad omen, the troll war.

Listen here, I'm not going to die no matter what my body looks like, my desire to fight is so great that it will give me strength, and after that I will defeat them whatever the cost! "Says gogo after failing in his fight against the revived Fives and his henchmen" After the battle against all the members of the aliit, After having sealed fives in Amber in the center of coruscant, a bastard came to confront me, Cody from the CA Clan, he launched a nuclear bomb where I was in my castle on Coruscant, and there Fives the horn appeared again, thousands of times more powerful, I tried to confront him but I ended up dying in the process, and becoming one with the force, but my Brazilian comrades cloned me into a new being, so... I ask all trolls, I ask you blaze, papa john, davik, bob, kefku, blue, masterbaiter, Violi, even you who are reading, we have to defeat the Aliits at all costs Whatever it takes, I may have lost the battle, but we will not lose the war! Fun fact: fives had become stronger from losing his beloved Mia to my Argentinian buddy who gave her a fucking job in kashyyk in exchange for some extra stuff.
fd6dc764365584146cfec240d56789085fbd3cf9_00.gif

As the battle raged on, Gogo stood firm, his resolve unyielding in the face of his former allies turned adversaries. Davik, Bob, Kefku, Blue, Masterbaiter, and Vioxini pressed their attack, their hearts heavy with the weight of their betrayal.

Gogo's eyes blazed with fury as he fought back against his onetime comrades, his desire for vengeance driving him forward with relentless determination. Each blow struck with precision, each strike fueled by the burning anger that simmered within his soul.

Despite the pleas for reconciliation and forgiveness that echoed through the chaos of battle, Gogo remained unmoved. He refused to relent, refusing to believe that redemption was within his grasp. For him, there was only one path forward: the path of vengeance and retribution.

As the conflict reached its climax, Gogo unleashed a devastating onslaught against his adversaries, his rage consuming him entirely. In that moment of fury, he became a force of nature, unstoppable and unrelenting in his pursuit of victory.

But as the dust settled and the echoes of battle faded into the distance, Gogo found himself standing alone amidst the wreckage of his former allies. The victory he had sought had come at a great cost, leaving him hollow and empty inside.

In the aftermath of the battle, Gogo retreated into the shadows, his heart consumed by darkness and despair. He knew that he had chosen the path of vengeance over redemption, and he would carry that burden with him for the rest of his days.

And so, as the galaxy continued to spin on its axis, Gogo remained a solitary figure, haunted by the choices he had made and the consequences of his actions. For him, there would be no redemption, no forgiveness, only the relentless pursuit of power and revenge.

À medida que a batalha avançava, Gogo permaneceu firme, sua determinação inabalável diante de seus ex-aliados que se tornaram adversários. Davik, Bob, Kefku, Blue, Masterbaiter e Vioxini pressionaram seu ataque, com os corações pesados pelo peso de sua traição.

Os olhos de Gogo brilhavam de fúria enquanto ele lutava contra seus antigos companheiros, seu desejo de vingança o impulsionava para frente com determinação implacável. Cada golpe desferido com precisão, cada golpe alimentado pela raiva ardente que fervia dentro de sua alma.

Apesar dos apelos por reconciliação e perdão que ecoaram no caos da batalha, Gogo permaneceu impassível. Ele se recusou a ceder, recusando-se a acreditar que a redenção estava ao seu alcance. Para ele, só havia um caminho a seguir: o caminho da vingança e da retribuição.

À medida que o conflito atingiu o seu clímax, Gogo desencadeou um ataque devastador contra os seus adversários, a sua raiva consumindo-o inteiramente. Naquele momento de fúria, ele se tornou uma força da natureza, imparável e implacável na sua busca pela vitória.

Mas quando a poeira baixou e os ecos da batalha desapareceram ao longe, Gogo se viu sozinho em meio aos destroços de seus antigos aliados. A vitória que ele buscava teve um grande custo, deixando-o oco e vazio por dentro.

Após a batalha, Gogo recuou para as sombras, seu coração consumido pela escuridão e pelo desespero. Ele sabia que havia escolhido o caminho da vingança em vez da redenção e carregaria esse fardo consigo pelo resto de seus dias.

E assim, enquanto a galáxia continuava a girar em torno do seu eixo, Gogo permaneceu uma figura solitária, assombrado pelas escolhas que fez e pelas consequências das suas ações. Para ele, não haveria redenção, nem perdão, apenas a busca incansável por poder e vingança.
🥲

You have my speedlunge

tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif