6 Years.

Can you guys believe it? A patch 6 years in the making! Newborns can enter school after 6 years, World War 2 ended within 6 years, but what did not finish after 6 years? This patch. 6 years of making a patch, 6 years of almost identical patch notes, AND 6 years of wasted work, because after all this time you still have an inferior and more broken patch compared to live. I cannot believe it, but alas it's the truth. Think of this as what you want, but a slowly built-up live where it got continuously patched with small additions would have been way better than what we see now

Can you guys believe it? A patch 6 years in the making! Newborns can enter school after 6 years, World War 2 ended within 6 years, but what did not finish after 6 years? This patch. 6 years of making a patch, 6 years of almost identical patch notes, AND 6 years of wasted work, because after all this time you still have an inferior and more broken patch compared to live. I cannot believe it, but alas it's the truth. Think of this as what you want, but a slowly built-up live where it got continuously patched with small additions would have been way better than what we see now
The amount of people who died in these 6 years is astonishing.

First time?
It's never small tweaks, ALWAYS massive changes and no bargaining. :)

Ban this guy for saying truth dictator devs.