3P camera lock in melee and saber

In base JKA there is this option where the camera changes to third person automatically when you switch to melee or saber. This can come in very handy as you don't have to bother to switch the camera manually while switching between weapons.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I guess it would be cool with havin 3rd person lock on melee and weapons as 1st person. Tho I do not think many would use it (I wouldnt). The times when I sometimes use 1st person, I have the time to switch it on/off.

Oh actually, selecting melee works as binoculars, providing you with slight zoom in first person. You can easily see that when you switch from first person gun to first person fists.

Oh actually, selecting melee works as binoculars, providing you with slight zoom in first person. You can easily see that when you switch from first person gun to first person fists.
No one uses first person in melee. It's important to see the whole body.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Only if your truefov is set lower than your fov, which is probably true but not necessarily true.