20th Anniversary Update Open Beta

nflv00I.png

May the 20th Be With You!​

We are pleased to announce that this coming weekend, the 25th of May 2024, we will be launching the Open Beta for the 20th Anniversary Update for Movie Battles II. This update will include significant back end re-writes to the weapon and resource code, revamped Legends mode (2.0) and the long awaited integration of the revamped saber system into the mainstream code base, amongst many other changes.

More details can be found in the original announcement here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anni Skywalker

Internal Beta Team
Oh shit something i have might be getting updated around that time to god damn well i am not missing this one

nflv00I.png

May the 20th Be With You!​

We are pleased to announce that this coming weekend, the 25th of May 2024, we will be launching the Open Beta for the 20th Anniversary Update for Movie Battles II. This update will include significant back end re-writes to the weapon and resource code, revamped Legends mode (2.0) and the long awaited integration of the revamped saber system into the mainstream code base, amongst many other changes.

More details can be found in the original announcement here.
Revamping saber changes only for the community to start making threads on why the previous saber system was better than the new one.

Finally after 6 years we are ever closer to a new Saber update, I will be sure to give my feedback where possible.

Reactions: Leo