•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue 1920 x 1080 resolution

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Yes. If you're on the main menu, press "Setup", which should bring you directly to the "Video" sub-menu. Click on "Video Mode" (the second item down) until it says "Custom Resolution", and then type in 1920 and 1080.

Note that Widescreens resolutions result in a stretched menu and, if you're using the OpenJK engine instead of the JAMP engine, a stretched HUD. Also make sure that you have "Widescreen FoV" turned on in Camera Options.

Yes. If you're on the main menu, press "Setup", which should bring you directly to the "Video" sub-menu. Click on "Video Mode" (the second item down) until it says "Custom Resolution", and then type in 1920 and 1080.

Note that Widescreens resolutions result in a stretched menu and, if you're using the OpenJK engine instead of the JAMP engine, a stretched HUD. Also make sure that you have "Widescreen FoV" turned on in Camera Options.
Yes, you can look for the options in settings for Video Mode: Custom and then specify the values you'd like. If you prefer console you can type:

/r_mode -1
/r_customwidth 1920
/r_customheight 1080
/vid_restart

When i switch to the resolution i can only see top left of the screen on my whole screen..