•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Camera teleports outside the map while shooting Mando pistols in first person

Bug happens as long as your shooting, doesn't matter if you're walking, flying, getting shot at, etc. Doesn't happen on some maps such as dotf though. It's happened on lunarbase, boc, and one other map that I forgot.

Dunno if this should have gone in tech support or bug report thread :p

Reactions: ent

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
fades in
further details: It happens when you fire the left pistol. Also the left pistol doesn't show a muzzle flare, which seems related.

Also in my experience it doesn't happen or it's imperceptible if the "load" of the situation is low. Like if I'm alone on a simpler map, or something, then it doesn't happen, but once I get near a few other players then it happens or becomes noticeable.

i personally don't think the camera is teleporting outside the map, I think something is super glitching out and all the objects around you are failing to display, or something. I'm pretty sure the game freezes for a moment. I'm pretty sure if I keep firing for a while in a high "load" situation the glitches "build up" (the freezes get more intense).
fades back out