•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Download issue

So I tried to re download.

I redownlaoded JA via steam, and when I opened the launcher to download MB2, It said the following.
Lj1w59P.png

I located my gamedata folder (This PC > OS APPS (C: ) > Games > Steam > SteamApps > common > Jedi Academy > Gamedata)

But then I got back to square one. I checked my folders, and the base game was all there, it was downloaded just fine. Take a peak:
LHpObR1.png

Like, what?

So then I delete the MB2_launcher folder, and undo the delete. I reopen the launcher, it opens successfully. But now says this message when I try to hit play.
7DTk2Sm.png

RHc8V34.png

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Make sure MBIILauncher.exe is in GameData folder.
Delete these folders:
Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\Movie_Battles_Team
When you start Launcher after that, it will say that Movie Battles isn't installed.
Just click Install, Launcher won't download files already on your drive.

If you still get any error messages after that, click "Details" to unfold additional text, and copy-paste that text here, or post screenshot.

The problem was the MBII_Launcher folder. It was still trying to track my previous Jedi Academy download that I deleted. Once I removed that folder and redownloaded JA, the launcher ran fine as well as the game. Thank you!