Small change to Rockets

Lets say your a mando or an arc with a rocket, instead of just pressing shoot once to charge it up and then fire it, lets say you have to hold down attack to charge it until it shoots, and if you let go too early it cools down and the rocket doesnt shoot. the Point of this is if you press shoot but you change your mind cause theres a few jedi/sith there. Or to bait out a push so they cant push before you shoot the rocket, or to just make them paranoid

I think this would be a good change. Rockets are expensive, and it is so easy to push them... especially with that 2 second warning including a convenient loud warning noise so even if you don't see the person you can turn and push in time.

I also think the mando rocket should fire about twice as fast as it does now.

I like this idea. Currently the PLX is useless unless you try and suicide bomb with it against a sith, which is a 50/50. When a rocket arc invests almost all his points into rockets, he pretty much has no chance against a sith, but this idea should help him out, even just a little bit.

Very nice idea, as it will bring some trouble to sith and jedi which I hate and the teammates will be grateful to you if you didn't accidently blew them the f*ck up, also rockets are damn expensive and the only reliable way to attack are ambushes and long distance shots and ambushes can be predicted by a jedi/sith. I like the idea of canceling the shot with reload button, not charge.
P.S. English is not my native language.