Peneke Pack modification?

Hello, I'm wondering if there's a way to mod the current Peneke Pack. I only want to use the UI, and want to know how I can properly remove the models and skins so I can add in different models from other authors. Peneke's UI is great, and I love using it. I just want to be able to JUST use that, and remove the rest.

Upvote 0

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Hi, if you want to modify the Penekepack by keeping the same UI but removing the skins for your private modification then you need to open up the pk3 with winrar or pakscape, then go inside models and delete the whole folder called 'players' Keep in mind that this will remove every single model of the Penekepack.

I also suggest removing every single shader of from the 'shaders' folders, however, that might mess up the hilts as well. The Penekepack was developed in such a way that everything is connected, and if you remove one portion of it it won't work that well. But ,on paper, that should remove every single model and the UI should remain untouched.

Last edited:
Hi, if you want to modify the Penekepack by keeping the same UI but removing the skins for your private modification then you need to open up the pk3 with winrar or pakscape, then go inside models and delete the whole folder called 'players' Keep in mind that this will remove every single model of the Penekepack.

I also suggest removing every single shader of from the 'shaders' folders, however, that might mess up the hilts as well. The Penekepack was developed in such a way that everything is connected, and if you remove one portion of it it won't work that well. But ,on paper, that should remove every single model and the UI should remain untouched.
Thank you!