Such bullshit staff on Tin server letting this happen

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Admin 5 got lazy and muted by name and not by player ID. I'm more than sure that the punishment wasn't supposed to be served to you.
So for the record, the admin that muted you wasn't letting this happen. He just halfassed his job

Admin 5 got lazy and muted by name and not by player ID. I'm more than sure that the punishment wasn't supposed to be served to you.
So for the record, the admin that muted you wasn't letting this happen. He just halfassed his job
after the mute was over I asked the staff why they muted me and I never got an answer

after the mute was over I asked the staff why they muted me and I never got an answer
Either he left or he wasn't looking at the chat though the latter is a pretty shite excuse considering the fact he muted you in the first place

Hello there,

Omlette Prince is a known troll and he's a permaban on sight on our servers. Best to ignore him if you see him but we'll keep an eye out on him if he keeps coming back.

I latterly joined the sever and the first thing I see is him change to my other alt name and start typing that shit and getting me muted

Thank you for your report.
Cyberbullying is a huge issue in today's society. Our small community is not an exception.
This is a perfect example of a digital rape and identity theft. You can safely express your feelings here, on this safe space forum, nobody is going to be judgemental.
The perpetrator must be caught and has his balls cut off, because most definitely he is a white male with an inferiority complex because his imperialistic little world is being destroyed by brave warriors like us.
Best regards, the Yolk King

This is absolutely false!

In my culture (HinduislamicEggsorism), it is customary to greet fellow eggs with a good old practical /name <his name> joke! I have known Mandalore for 82 years, and I am surprised he would hurl such transphobic, islamophobic and homophobic accusations against his own son!

I am banned on TIN because they are racist, and they hate eggs, and they hate a good old practical TK/spam joke!