Site revamped? Old Users Accounts gone?

I've finally gotten to where i could return and a lot has happened since i stopped playing MB iv'e become a full-time Husband and Father, it was years and years ago when me and my brother (whom called himself "Captain Kirk" when he used to play) first downloaded b14 i believe it was. Back when rockets could launch instantly, was no delay, and everything was a lot different lol. I noticed though when i finally returned that either my account is gone because of new page, or i just couldn't find it and my login info was wrong? Just asking out of curiousity, and also wanted to say hey to everybody, and see if there is still any of us veterans from b15 and before playing this wonderful, time-lasting mod. And a big hello to all new Users/players :) good to be back. Can't wait to get my server up and running. Going to aim for constant FA on maps that were'nt near as frequent as they should have been when i last played.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
He obviously means the moviebattles.com site, which was abandoned due to the oldness of the site engine. Afterwards the community moved to moviebattles2.com, and then here after Sxx happened.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
He obviously means the moviebattles.com site, which was abandoned due to the oldness of the site engine. Afterwards the community moved to moviebattles2.com, and then here after Sxx happened.
o_O I didn't know that

You know nothing, Puppytime! Behold the glory!!

YlooWL3.jpg

Hur hur.

Anyway....
Good to see you back Hash. I thought Zeik was your brother. Even Lindsey got married...why is everyone doing that:(
t(-_-)t

Hmmmmm, you're so old you might have been around before I abandoned identity.
You lucked out. You've won a special prize. I have only 3 ss remaining of the original tene forums.
And you happen to be on the list. Not once, but twice. Seems you've had forum issues for years:)

Kkt8Vaq.jpg

And lastly...

Tene won.

What the hell was the site name? Maybe it's gone for good. Was still around a year or so ago. It's just impossible to find in search...

Fucking Sxx. I had it linked in my old account.

:mad:

Nope. We did.

Tom's attempts to commoncore Math 2 days after the match failed and were dismissed.

We were keeping the number of wins/losses in-game by 5 different people from both sides. It was only after Tom went thorugh his ss that he got confused. Age does that. What is he, 60 by now?:)

He looked at scores and rounds from his ss but forgot to tabulate the numerous resets, restarts due to mb's shitty round issues back then.
People were keeping track in-game. The final score was 20/19.

Tene won. t(-_-)t

Gs/Devs can suck ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

GS (rebels) 20 - 16 Tene (imps)
GS (imps) 19 - 20 Tene (rebels)

It was confusing since at the end of the final leg we've seen a 20/19 loss, but overall it is clear that GS won. It only took us like 2 days to realise it.

Haha, sure. You're getting it mixed up. Which was what Tom did.
It wasn't seen, it was called out. What was seen was Tom's confusion going over ss which didn't show the 20/19 because of the resets.

All it takes is 1 senile old man to muck up his math and try to steal a win:)

Tene won. t(-_-)t

At this point, I don't even remember if it was play x rounds as this team or play x rounds until win limit.
Sad part is, we've had these arguments before. Except now we have no archive.

Just gonna have to out live you so I can write it on your tombstones.
:)

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Clearly just need to have a rematch to settle things.

We should have. But as with all things related to clans - drama.:D

Stormi did something his co-leaders didn't like, they fought and then the core member's issues with each other boiled over.
We realized we were all ego'ing assholes and would rather kill each other more than anyone else in the game.

The clan fractured. Dun dun dun!!
Stormi left(taking our servers:() and along with a few others pledged allegiance to Acidus and GS.
Another portion Exiled themselves. And then there was Meister with his Spetznaz thing that split into several other clans while members of gs also exiled themselves...

Here's a picture I made years ago. It's less/more confusing:) We inbred.

8D5BmXG.jpg

Pahricida

Hey man!
As you can see MB2 is still all about people arguing.
The holy grounds where everything is tl;dr.
Welcome back. (Onyx - Slam Harder starts playing in head)

PS:
I'M NOT FUCKING 30 YET .. YAY!

Pahricida

Thats nothing to how old this Pokémon stuff is making me feel. I played that shit 17 years ago :S

Yeah, its a bit weird to me.
Walking around, looking at their phones....I see 10 year old kids playing with middle aged men...
Add to that people are getting robbed now at common map points.

Pokemon Go is the single greatest disaster to befall the human race since facebook.
Who the hell walks off a cliff? Gets trapped in a cave? Mauled by a tiger? Idiocy.