Yo

Saw some youtube vids of this game and it looked fucking incredible and seems like everything I'd want in a star wars game so I'm downloading the game today. Looking forward to getting into this game and please dont crush me too bad at first ;)

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Hope you're ready to get crushed, kid, nothing personnel

(Translation: Hi, welcome to the game. Enjoy your stay. The game's a challenge and the community's a challenge too.)

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
Hey! Welcome. The game can be pretty difficult at first, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
Welcome bud
It's a shark tank at first but if you stick to it you'll see constant progression and get hooked like the rest of us

Don't worry man, I've got the bags. Should have you all set for a few days.

1_chemo.jpg

Yo, don't worry it ain't too bad. The two things you NEED to know first are:

As Gunner: Jedi/Sith can knock you down while you are running, you can prevent that from happening if you always hold the walking (shift i think) or crouch (ctrl) key when facing them.
As Jedi/Sith: You need to put points into a lightsaber style and at least level 2 into defense. That way you always block frontal gunshots from hurting you while your Force Points (blue) are higher than 0. You can block lightsaber attacks with holding right mouse button unless your Block Points Bar (red) is empty.

Those two links can make your start much easier too:
My First Day in MBII
How to MB2: Tutorial series

Have fun!