Yes, it does really exist, and yes, I've been phisically there

Reggia-di-Caserta.jpg

It is Reggia di Caserta, in Italy, and I've been there like twice in my life. Now everytime i'll play this new DOTF it reminds me of this, and it's so weird thinking that I've visited a MBII map in real life

Doesn't surprise me at all considering Luigi Vanvitelli is MaceMadunusus great-great-great-great-great grandfather.
Kids these days really lack common knowledge =(

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Did you capture the Throne?

What kind of a trip did you do? Naples? Rome? Pompeii? All feel like places I need to visit eventually.

DOTF is on my see-before-I-die list. I visited Padme's lakeside retreat this summer and I think I might be visiting Canto Bight this year, it looks like an amazing place to see.

Doesn't surprise me at all considering Luigi Vanvitelli is MaceMadunusus great-great-great-great-great grandfather.
Kids these days really lack common knowledge =(
Can I find this on some history book?

Did you capture the Throne?

What kind of a trip did you do? Naples? Rome? Pompeii? All feel like places I need to visit eventually.

DOTF is on my see-before-I-die list. I visited Padme's lakeside retreat this summer and I think I might be visiting Canto Bight this year, it looks like an amazing place to see.

This Royal palace is in Caserta, a city near Naples, and I've been there during a car trip all around Italy with my family some years ago, where I also visited Perugia, before going into the northern Italy. Another place on your must-list should be the Tatooine Mos Eisley slums, in Tunisia if I'm not wrong

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
This Royal palace is in Caserta, a city near Naples, and I've been there during a car trip all around Italy with my family some years ago, where I also visited Perugia, before going into the northern Italy. Another place on your must-list should be the Tatooine Mos Eisley slums, in Tunisia if I'm not wrong
I've heard that the Mos Eisley area is now controlled by ISIS 0_o I could be wrong in that though