Y4 Generic Jedi Pack

7pP7eT7.png

Thought I'd release this old version of one of our clan packs. Basically a collection of generic Jedi models which were personal to our members. Feel free to use it to create your own pack/steal models from if you want, as long as you release it publicly. You can find all of the original models on JKHub.

Might update it in the future, I know 100% that this causes some trouble in Open/FA modes because of replacing Rey/Luke particularly. Should be perfect for Duel though.

Also I know the icons for some models are pretty bad, I made them with a greenscreen map since I don't have any knowledge of how to do it otherwise and it was quick.

Icon Table:

pqjzlZO.jpg

Download: zz_zyavin4packallrobes.pk3

Enjoy!! ! !! !

Upvote 0
Pretty good! Also can you make a stand alone of the hoodless luke one or all of the lukes? I really like it and wanna use it with peneke :D

Pretty good! Also can you make a stand alone of the hoodless luke one or all of the lukes? I really like it and wanna use it with peneke :D
Just open the pack and delete all the other folders, I think its luke_eu and luke_rotj that you need to keep. Something like that

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I made them with a greenscreen map since I don't have any knowledge of how to do it otherwise and it was quick
When I made the few custom icons for the BasePack (for Boba and the ARC replacement mercenary leader guy), I just opened the model.glm in modview and then played the animations until it got a pose I liked, then screenshotted that (adjusting angle and zoom first, of course). Same "greenscreen" effect but without the issue you have of there being lighting/shadows. (And threw it all together in photoshop using the devs' icon psd, which I assume you have as well.)

example (the ARC in my pack)
mb2_icon_boss.jpg

When I made the few custom icons for the BasePack (for Boba and the ARC replacement mercenary leader guy), I just opened the model.glm in modview and then played the animations until it got a pose I liked, then screenshotted that (adjusting angle and zoom first, of course). Same "greenscreen" effect but without the issue you have of there being lighting/shadows. (And threw it all together in photoshop using the devs' icon psd, which I assume you have as well.)

example (the ARC in my pack)
View attachment 2928
I had a feeling you had to use modview, since I didn't plan releasing this to the public I wasn't too bothered about making them perfect.

From now on i'll use that though, thanks for the advice )

does this work for peneke?
For that sort of thing yes, there's two types of folders: the ones that the game reads and knows what to display, and then the texture ones, which hold all of the images for textures. If you can find the one you want to keep on both (Ex: find the Luke Skywalker one, it will have something resembling his name like Noel said, but in the folder will always be atleast the "model.glm," the "model_default.skin," the "modeldata.cfg," or the "mb2_icon_default" with a few exceptions. You find this, and this you keep; then you find the folder that it pulls the textures from. Usually they have similar names, but if you really can't find it, open the .skin file and read what folder it says to pull .jpg images from; this is usually towards the right-hand side, the first thing before the actual .jpg. Go to that folder, keep it, and remove everything else.

For that sort of thing yes, there's two types of folders: the ones that the game reads and knows what to display, and then the texture ones, which hold all of the images for textures. If you can find the one you want to keep on both (Ex: find the Luke Skywalker one, it will have something resembling his name like Noel said, but in the folder will always be atleast the "model.glm," the "model_default.skin," the "modeldata.cfg," or the "mb2_icon_default" with a few exceptions. You find this, and this you keep; then you find the folder that it pulls the textures from. Usually they have similar names, but if you really can't find it, open the .skin file and read what folder it says to pull .jpg images from; this is usually towards the right-hand side, the first thing before the actual .jpg. Go to that folder, keep it, and remove everything else.
Oh I thought he was asking if you could make similar edits to Penekepack, rip me

7pP7eT7.png

Thought I'd release this old version of one of our clan packs. Basically a collection of generic Jedi models which were personal to our members. Feel free to use it to create your own pack/steal models from if you want, as long as you release it publicly. You can find all of the original models on JKHub.

Might update it in the future, I know 100% that this causes some trouble in Open/FA modes because of replacing Rey/Luke particularly. Should be perfect for Duel though.

Also I know the icons for some models are pretty bad, I made them with a greenscreen map since I don't have any knowledge of how to do it otherwise and it was quick.

Icon Table:

pqjzlZO.jpg

Download: zz_zyavin4packallrobes.pk3

Enjoy!! ! !! !
also this is a really cool pack, great job :D
was wondering if you'd consider adding robed anakin? I have it posted on my mini mods thread, just pulled it from FA, it'd be cool to see so that it matches with the obiwan

also this is a really cool pack, great job :D
was wondering if you'd consider adding robed anakin? I have it posted on my mini mods thread, just pulled it from FA, it'd be cool to see so that it matches with the obiwan
like i say if i update it again i will but for now cba

lol how do I open PK3 files? I'm so lost lmfao
use winrar or pakscape (winrar is way easier)